Tuesday, March 21, 2023

It’s the Climb (SOLSC 22/31)

 


I sent a message to my CrossFit coach from the top of the Verona arena:

“Box step ups coming in clutch yo.”

I climbed each one of them.  It was made my easier by my work with CrossFit for two years.  My efforts were rewarded at the top by a beautiful view of the Verona streets below and a grand view of this ancient structure. It was not graceful like the stairs I had climbed just an hour earlier in the Palazzo della Ragione, but I was certainly much more proud of myself.  

 I snapped a photo and sent it to my coach.  She replied shortly before I began my descent:


Left: beauty stairs, Right: beast stairs


 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the achievement! That's no easy task. You're inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't great to feel success and that your hard work paid off! You are a step monster! So glad the view at the top was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that’s a great workout. Glad you also have such a motivational coach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Erica, congratulations! I love the photo of you with the beauty stairs and beast stairs. Impressive that you can handle the beast stairs after working hard on CrossFit. Enjoy your Italian adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's incredible, Erica! WOW-WEE! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete