Sunday, March 19, 2023

A Packing Party (SOLSC 19/31)

 

If you read this, know that I am currently in Italy.

However, because I am not sure when I will be sitting down to write, I decided to type this early and write about the packing I am currently doing with my mom.

Did I mention I am taking this trip with my mom?

We have traveled together before and I am excited to have this experience with her again.  We have already had some laughs as we packed together the night before.  Mostly she was teasing me for all the stuff I packed: mainly my extra underwear and swimsuit.  I told her the swimsuit was in case of hot tubs, but she wasn’t impressed.

She still let me pack it, though she made me leave the underwear.  My friend suggested I buy some Italian underwear with Roman columns though — so we’ll see!



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip with your mom! May the sun shine and the spirits be high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have learned to always pack extra underwear. Love the interactions you capture between you and your mom and I admire that the two of you are able to travel together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started packing underwear I am ready to be rid of, so I lighten my suitcase before I return home. Travel with relatives is a gift that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip, your packing sounds like fun overall, which packing often isn't in my experience!

    ReplyDelete